Monday, March 29, 2010

EuroComics/Hergé


Since I decided to, some time ago, draw a comic page in the style of Carl Barks and NOT Hergé, and seeing as how this week I'm to make a comic in respect to the style Hergé CREATED, I've decided to take advantage and make a comic about Tintin. I finally came up with a good enough concept to make it work and be funny. By the end of it, you can see that Snowy isn't interested in the well-being of Tintin at all, but rather, he was just hungry the whole time. I assume Tintin and the guard become good pals, but he never is allowed inside those city walls. Where are those walls? Russia, probably. Anyway. I hope you can see that it was modeled after Hergé's work. I'm happy with the end result. Higher resolution available upon request!

No comments:

Post a Comment