Monday, April 12, 2010

Women's Comics

This comic of mine probably comes off as a bit rude. The style has been simplified to reflect the writing (though don't you think those colored lines are great?) and, believe me, my tone has nothing to do with me being sexist or mad at women. This is an (obviously, I hope) unrelented Stephanie Meyer bashing, calling out Twilight and its fanbase. I know lots of women of all ages who seem to think she's the best writer to have ever graced this planet. And seeing as how she has ruined literature (with her 'books'), film (with her movies), and music (with her movies' soundtracks), I figure it's only a matter of time before she ruins art. Whoops, it looks like she's ruining that too! This comic page I made, despite all that, is empathetic to the demographic of girls who DON'T like her work. Thank goodness there are some of them. Higher resolution available upon request!

No comments:

Post a Comment